Creditor Pressure

If you owe money to a creditor and stop making payments, they can take action against you to get their money back. Creditors are allowed to take reasonable steps to recover outstanding liabilities and methods in which they may do this include issuing a:

Statutory Demand
County Court Judgement (CCJ)
Winding up Petition

If your business is experiencing cash flow problems and/or creditor pressure due to increasing debts, or if your business has received a Statutory Demand, County Court Judgement (CCJ) or even a Winding up Petition it is essential that you act promptly and seek professional advice at the earliest opportunity.

Creditor Pressure Options

We understand the pressures businesses face and there are various options available. We will work with you to establish underlying issues behind your pressures, discuss with you the various options available and implement these in accordance with your specific circumstances.

At Keywood Group we deal with many companies nationwide ranging from small businesses with cash flow issues to multi million pound institutions, so please contact us to ensure you receive the correct professional advice for the survival of your business.

HMRC Time to Pay Arrangements

Received a statutory demand or CCJ? What to do next? (CCJ)

Take control of the closure of your company

Winding up Petition

Comments are closed.

Close Search Window